a KDE network sniffer application
Frequently Asked Question
- The project is still alive?
Yes, of course.
- Do you need help?
Yes, help is always welcome.
- What kind of help is needed?
Well, you can help in differents ways. You can:
- test the application and report me the bugs or the whishlists;
- translate the application. A lot of translations were left incomplete;
- donate money clicking here;
- send me a photo from your city or your country. I like landscape, seaside, mountains photos.
- create packages for OpenSuSE, Fedora, ...
- Have you got new featues in mind?
Yes, but I have few time to follow all ideas.
- Is there a KSniffer manual available?
No, not yet, but the application is very simple to use
and a good set of hints on the options and other parts of the GUI are available.
- Why did you create KSniffer?
Because I wanted to learn Qt3/KDE3 programming and because no
sniffer application available use Qt and kdelibs.